Wanna join the linkup? Here is what you need to know:
- Your design does not have to be super fancy. Dotticures are fun and cute and easy for beginners!
- For short nails only
- Must be your own work
- Must be new for the linkup. No old posts, sponsored, or paid posts.
- Must share the gallery in the same blog post as your design. You can grab the gallery code here.
- You can submit using the link at the bottom of this post with the gallery.
- That’s it! This will be ongoing, so you can participate as little or as much as you would like. Leticia’s Nail Art For Nubs posts will be on her blog Sundays at midnight PST, and submissions will be open for a full 24 hours (so through Monday at midnight). You will be able to find the submission link and code link every Monday inside her Nail Art For Nubs blog posts. If you like to get your posts set up and scheduled early, then you can join her email list for weekly notifications with the early submission link and code information. Just email the LinkUp owner, Leticia of Cosmetics Aficionado, at email@example.com.
My Beauty Bunny does not accept compensation for any product reviews; Press samples have been provided for this purpose. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.