You guys know about these sampling box programs right? Basically, you pay to get surprise boxes of beauty products and other goodies shipped to you each month. The latest beauty box comes from LoveTrueNatural. It’s called the True Beauty Box and it comes in 3 different completely cruelty free options: Flirt, Indulge and Veganista. I tried the Flirt box this month.
The Flirt box consists of at least 3 to 4 full size cosmetics, a monthly gift, plus an array of samples. The Indulge Box includes not only full size cosmetics, but anything from full size self tanners to anti-aging products, the monthly gift, and also provides samples. The Veganista Box contains a mix of full size cosmetics, self tanners, lotions, etcetera that are all certified vegan, the monthly gift, and vegan samples.
Just fill out the quiz to determine women’s beauty profile. After you complete the quiz they will personally pick colors suitable for your preferences. Those who chose the 3 or 6 month pre-paid options will get to choose which beauty profile they want to send as a gift.
You can even change True Beauty Profiles and box styles (Flirt, Veganista, or Indulge) monthly. They will send you a sneak peak of each beauty profile on the 12th of each month to make sure you love what’s coming! You can switch beauty profiles, box style, skip, or cancel through the 15th of each month. You will be charged on the 16th of each month.
The box had some great cruelty free stuff in it. I’m not easily impressed by tiny samples, but this box impressed me because it had several full-sized makeup items and they were all totally wearable!
The Veganista box for November included:
- Benecos Natural Lipstick in Peach (a nice peachy-pink shade – love it!)
- Benecos Natural Lipgloss in Apricot (a wearable peachy shade with sparkle)
- Benecos Natural Lip Liner in Pink (great to wear alone or with the accompanying lipstick/gloss)
- Lavera Long Lash Mascara (perfect for avoiding clumps – better for defining/darkening than adding volume)
- Sante Lipstick SPF 15 in Pink (a very light pink shimmer – more like a lip protectant/balm than a lipstick)
- 2 Packet samples of Lavera – hand cream in Wild Rose and Orange (love, love, love the orange – the rose was a little too spicy for my taste)
- 1 Packet sample of Lavera – Natural Liquid Foundation in Ivory 2
Pricing: Flirt ($30/month), Indulge($40/month), and Veganista ($30/month). There is a month to month subscription plan or a 3 or 6 month prepaid service so you can give the True Beauty Box as a gift. The Veganista box is $85 for 3 months (which comes to about $28.30 per box). Not a bad deal!
Press samples have been provided for review. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.