Desert Essence Organics now has holiday gift sets! Hurry because they are only available through December. The Pamper Me gift set is perfect for a Thanksgiving hostess gift or a Christmas or holiday gift. The NSF-certified bath, body and hair products are also cruelty free, vegan and paraben-free!
The Pamper Me gift set ($25) includes:
- Spicy Vanilla Chai Body Wash – organic black tea, organic yucca cactus, and natural sugar and coconut cleansers moisturize and protect your skin
- Spicy Vanilla Chai Hand & Body Lotion – organic black tea, organic vanilla extract, sunflower seed oil and jojoba oils moisturize and leave skin feeling super soft
- Pumpkin Spice Hand Repair Cream – contains licorice leaf extract and organic pumpkin seed oil, a natural source of Vitamins A, C, E, K and Zinc, to lighten age spots and protect your hands from the elements
- Perfect Pistachio Foot Repair Cream – organic pistachio nut oil, shea butter and macadamia nut oil soothe the roughest feet; Really nice to use right after exfoliating!
These are full-sized goodies – not those puny travel sizes. If you get excited by the coffee shop chains’ seasonal drinks, you are going to love these products. I’ve read that the scent of pumpkin turns men on. Hmmm…
Desert Essence and My Beauty Bunny are teaming up to give away FIVE gift sets! Give them as gifts or keep ’em for yourself – we won’t tell!
To Enter – do ONE of the following and leave ONE comment (to be fair, extra comments will be deleted):
- Follow Desert Essence and My Beauty Bunny on Twitter and RT the following message: Enter to win a Pamper Me gift set from @mybeautybunny & @desertessence – http://wp.me/pwBpx-3uZ #yummyscents
One extra entry for each action below (leave an additional comment for each):
Leave a comment below for each action.
Entries must be made by November 10, 2011 at 11:59 pm PST. Five (5) winners will be selected randomly. The winners will be notified on Friday, November 11, 2011. Open to US residents 18 or older only. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery. Complete rules here.
Contest has ended.
Press samples have been provided for review. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.