We are always on the lookout for guest blog posts from fellow bloggers and beauty addicts! If you are a great writer and you’d like to contribute to cruelty free beauty blog, My Beauty Bunny, drop us a line.
We do not have a budget, so there are NO paid positions at this time. But, we would be happy to provide a link back to your non-commercial blog or other website. We can also include a photo or logo and a few lines about your blog, what you do, or what you are promoting. The article you write for My Beauty Bunny can also be added to your resume or CV.
Rules of the Chief Bunny:
- You must be an excellent writer!
- Please only reference cruelty free products (no animal testing by brand or ingredient suppliers)
- Your article must be relevant to My Beauty Bunny readers. Suggested topics: cruelty-free product reviews, makeup or hair tips and how-tos, in-depth info on particular beauty product ingredients, trends in beauty, etc.
- Articles should be 300 – 600 words.
- Target audience – primarily women, ages 21 – 55, but we also welcome men’s reviews and articles!
- Slightly risque is fine, but obscene content will not be considered.
- Content must be original and not posted elsewhere on the web.
- Article should be informative and written in an informal tone – no press releases, SEO keyword over-stuffed articles or overly sales-y articles will be accepted
- Include 1-2 backlinks, a short bio and a pic of yourself (or your logo)
- Please only use ONE space between each sentence and spell-check (helps me with editing time!)
- Send in an rtf file if possible (Word adds formatting gibberish).
- No need to include product photos, but if you have a photo you’d like to use, please submit as an attachment – not embedded in a Word doc
- Up to 2 backlinks to your NON-COMMERCIAL sites or social media channels are permitted in your short bio (up to 5 sentences). You may also include a writer’s photo. Please inquire for sponsored posts (with links to commercial sites).
If you are interested, please send an e-mail to jen at mybeautybunny dot com with a short description of what you would like to write about and links to any articles or online content you have written. We apologize, but due to high demand, we can only respond to those whom we decide would be a good fit for the blog.
Note: All submitted material will be edited as needed and will become property and copyright of My Beauty Bunny.