My favorite-favorite-favorite online shop for natural beauty products and nutritional supplements is iHerb.com. The website is not as glamorous as Sephora or other beauty retailers, but they have tons of cruelty free beauty products at amazing prices (over 5,000 products to be exact). I don’t know about you, but I’d rather pass on the fluff and get to the sites with the good prices.
Here’s what I got from my recent shopping spree on iHerb:
- DermaE Tea Tree & E Face & Body Wash ($7.50 at iHerb – $10.50 retail) – wonderful cleanser for combo to oily skin; It doesn’t strip your skin, but leaves it feeling completely clean and soft; Great for acne
- DermaE Vitamin E Oil 28,000 IU ($9.05 at iHerb – $13.09 retail) – the big daddy of Vitamin E oils – this one is so concentrated it has the consistency of honey – I use it on acne scars, cuts and scrapes (usually from my skittish cats) and any skin irritations. Liquid gold! I always keep Vitamin E on hand. iHerb also sells it in lower concentrations if you want more of an oil consistency for larger skin areas.
- Beauty Without Cruelty nail polish – Cassis ($10.74 at iHerb – $13.95 retail) – I love Beauty Without Cruelty! This nail polish is actually a lot more fuschia than coral (as it appears in the pic). The quality is great – long lasting and doesn’t bubble or look too thin with one application.
- Hugo Naturals All Over Lotion ($8.62 at iHerb – $9.99 retail) – Hugo Naturals is a vegan, Leaping Bunny certified brand. The Vanilla & Sweet Orange All Over Lotion can be used on face or body (too heavy for my face, but just right for my body). The scent is light and sweet – it doesn’t have that strong, fake scent that makes me run away from department store brands.
- Hugo Naturals Essential Mist ($2.16 at iHerb – $2.39 retail) – I tried the Vanilla & Sweet Orange scent. It’s gluten free, vegan and Leaping Bunny approved. Again, a soft and gently scent. You can spray it on your face, body, hair, clothing, linens, bed, etc. Use it anytime you need a pick me up!
- Kinesys Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 ($5.99 at iHerb – $6.99 retail) – My friends get all excited when I tell them I found a cruelty free sunscreen that smells like vanilla green tea! Okay, it mostly smells like vanilla – but it’s a nice change of pace from the regular sunscreens. Plus, it’s water/sweat resistant and you spray it on. I love it!
- Crazy Rumors Lip Balm – Bubblegum ($2.69 at iHerb – $3.69 retail) – I love this vegan, Leaping Bunny-certified brand! They have a million different flavors and the bubblegum flavor I tried was awesome – takes me back! Not too heavy, too greasy or at all sticky.
- Crazy Rumors Hibiskiss – Pearl ($3.84 at iHerb – $4.99 retail) – Hibiscus flavored, tinted lip balm. Pearl gives a very luminescent, pink shine; Made with organic shea butter and natural mineral colors
All of the products above came out to only $50! So – want to go on an iHerb shopping spree yourself? Use code LIQ007 to get $5 off your first order.
You can also win a $50 iHerb gift certificate from My Beauty Bunny! To enter, just follow My Beauty Bunny via Google Friend Connect (right side of the page) or sign up for My Beauty Bunny email updates. Then tell me one iHerb bath and beauty product you’d be excited to get with your $50 shopping spree!
You must be 18 or older with a valid US address to enter. Contest ends 9/2/11 at midnight PST.