Whatcha’ think of my new Leaping Bunny tattoo? Okay, fine – it’s not real. But, I almost with it was – super cute!
For those of you who don’t know, Leaping Bunny is the internationally-recognized, gold standard of cruelty free beauty. Brands that feature the Leaping Bunny logo must earn it by proving that they don’t test on animals, their suppliers don’t test on animals, AND they are routinely audited to be sure they are still practicing cruelty free production.
Now, if a brand doesn’t have the Leaping Bunny logo, does that mean it’s not cruelty free? No, not necessarily. Some cruelty free brands bear other cruelty free marks, and some don’t list anything on their packaging. The brands with Leaping Bunny certification however, have gone above and beyond to prove that they are cruelty free and they are willing to stake their reputations on it.
Here’s how you can use the Leaping Bunny website:
- Look for (and shop for) cruelty free beauty, personal care and household brands or get your FREE pocket-sized cruelty free shopping guide.
- Take the pledge to go cruelty free! This helps lawmakers see the numbers of constituents who care about animals!
- Download the iPhone or Android apps. Find out what brands are cruelty free wherever you go!
- Write letters and get more involved with the Leaping Bunny action alerts.
- Tell your favorite brands to sign up for the Leaping Bunny program!
Stay tuned for a huge Leaping Bunny brand giveaway coming in September!
My Beauty Bunny does not accept compensation for any product reviews; Press samples have been provided for this purpose. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.