Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm is what I would consider a luxury product (retail price – $102). It’s very unique and hails from Hungary. The black balm gently but effectively cleanses skin without stripping, to leave it radiant, soft and silky-smooth. Obviously not a price point everyone can afford, but worth trying if you can.
Best for dry and/or mature skin. Our tester said it’s not greasy at all, but moisturizes and doesn’t leave a residue. It softens skin and it doesn’t cause acne. The only downside is that the smell isn’t that great (kind of ashy), but you only smell it while you’re putting it on. After rinsing, there’s no scent left behind. The product description lists an orange blossom scent, but our tester didn’t get that.
- Hungarian Moor mud, rich in calcium and magnesium carbonates, swiftly removes impurities and even waterproof makeup. It also has tiny particles that detox and exfoliate.
- Sweet almond oil replenishes skin to leave it soft and silky.
- Mineral CosmetologyTM , a patented mineral delivery system, leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking.
For more information, check out the video on this page.
The Queen of Hungary Mist is amazing (but again, not cheap – $86)! I tried this one myself and I’m almost done with the entire bottle because it smells and feels SO GOOD! I don’t know if it’s just me, but this scent makes me feel like I’m stress-free and on vacation. No – it doesn’t smell like coconuts or suntan lotion – it just smells fresh and clean. It’s hard to describe. I wish I could make this screen scratch ‘n sniff so you can smell it.
It’s great for any skin type, and you can use it during your morning and evening skincare routines or anytime (even over makeup) to refresh.
- Orange blossom, rose and sage waters purify and tone.
- Apple pectin provides long lasting hydration and restores suppleness.
- Although Hungarian thermal waters are the inspiration for the entire range, it is in this product that their powers are most evident.
- Mineral CosmetologyTM, a patented mineral delivery system, leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking.
Press samples were sent for consideration. Opinions are the author’s own.
My Beauty Bunny does not accept compensation for any product reviews; Press samples have been provided for this purpose. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.