Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss is a great budget-friendly, cruelty free makeup choice. Their new Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss comes in 14 different shades, and doesn’t break the bank at around $5.49 a pop. The lip glosses are a tiny bit sticky, but I’m not a lip gloss girl, so I think most glosses are a little bit sticky. If you’re into lip gloss, you’ll love these shades. My favorite colors are Coral Crush and Mai Tai (I always go for the oranges). They are highly pigmented, paraben-free, and available at most drugstores in the US.
Pictured above (L-R):
- Bare Secret – Matte nude brown cream
- Luminous – Peachy pink frost
- Nude Touch – Clear with rose gold shimmer
- Coral Crush – Matte peach coral
- Sweet Grapefruit – Matte pinky coral cream
- Mai Tai – Orange bronze shimmer
- Pink Lady – Matte blue-based pink
- Ravish Raspberry – Matte raspberry cream
- Berry Tempting – Matte berry cream
My Beauty Bunny does not accept compensation for any product reviews; Press samples have been provided for this purpose. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.