- Plumrose – the warmest rose color of the bunch – probably the most wearable for my skintone
- Raspberry Rush – a frosty cool pink
- Uptown Mauve – a cool fuchsia
- Sangria – a cool, wine plum (it looks much darker in the tube)
- Chilled Brandy – a burgundy shade
- Black Cherry – a deep merlot shade
- Violet Volt – a bright purple/fuchsia worthy of Nicki Minaj herself!
True Instant Color. One stroke, full coverage application. This next generation lipstick gives the ultimate in color, texture and finish. The lightweight creamy formula contains Vitamins A, C, & E to moisturize and nourish lips. Paraben-free and cruelty free. Available in Vinyl, Metallic, Cream, Shimmer, Pearl & Matte finish.
These lipsticks retail for $5.49 and you can pick them up at CVS, Walgreens, K-Mart, Target and other retailers.
I’m very impressed with Milani’s HUGE range of shades. And I highly recommend Milani as an affordable, cruelty free drugstore brand.
My Beauty Bunny does not accept compensation for any product reviews; Press samples have been provided for this purpose. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.