What are the best cruelty free moisturizers for oily, acne prone and combination skin? Here are some of my faves.
1. derma e Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum - An extremely light formula with Hyaluronic Acid – a ‘moisture magnet’, capable of retaining up to 1000 times its own weight in water, and thus attracts and retains moisture for the skin.
2. Ole Henriksen Vitamin Plus - This lightweight, mattifying creme balances and calms with aloe and oat flour and provides the skin with a light veil of moisture. It’s formulated with antioxidants, horse chestnut, ginseng, hazelnut oil and vitamins.
3. Become Oil Control Moisturiser – This potent combination of natural and scientific ingredients works on breaking the acne cycle to keep your skin clear. This moisturizer is incredible for oily, acne-prone skin – it’s very mattifying, so I add a drop or two of argan oil to give my dry spots a little more moisture at night. It’s also great for inflamed and irritated skin.
4. Skin Authority Tri-Power Peptide Hydrator – Advanced peptides and neuropeptides at a low pH help firm, tone, smooth, lift, and brighten the skin reducing the appearance of fine lines and deeper wrinkles. This super light formula combines intense hydration with the anti-aging benefits of peptides, vitamin A, B, C, and E to help hydrate and nourish the skin, promoting healthy cell growth.
5. JoElle Skin Clarifying Hydra Creme - Infused with vitamins A & E, this oil-free, non comedogenic, lightweight gel creme absorbs oil without a trace. Lavender and tea tree oils provide antiseptic benefits while asafetida helps visibly fade hyperpigmented areas.
6. derma e Pycnogenol Moisturizing Creme - Pycnogenol blended with Vitamins C, E and A in a light, fragrance-free moisturizing creme. This is described as being for for normal to dry skin types, but I think it’s perfect for my combination skin. There is also a gel version of this for those with very oily skin. This powerful combination of antioxidants helps reduce inflammation, support micro-circulation, diminish fine lines, and improve elasticity, leaving you with smoother, healthier looking skin.
What are your favorite moisturizers for oily and combo skin? Let me know in the comments below.