Balmers Monkey Balm is intended for babies with minor skin conditions, but I’ve been using it for dry skin and cuticles and it’s really nice. It’s a thick formula (a balm), so you have to warm it up to get it to spread. But, it’s very rich and moisturizing – perfect for a nightly hand and foot balm. I’ve never used a balm in stick form and it’s pretty handy.
What it does:
- Soothes itchy, painful irritation immediately
- Improves eczema and extreme dry-skin in 3 days
- Reduces irritation/symptoms from dry climates
- Soothes sunburn, minor scrapes and burns, and rashes
- Organic Sea Buckthorn oil (the FIRST ingredient on the label) is clinically proven to improve symptoms of eczema, extreme dryness, even burns and wounds.
- Natural soothing botanical ingredients alleviate irritation and smooth rough skin.
- No-sting formula and quick, no-mess application makes life just a little bit easier for kids and parents alike!
- Sea buckthorn seed oil
- Sea buckthorn fruit oil
- Sea buckthorn puree
- Castor seed oil
- Jojoba seed oil
- Cocoa butter
- Vitamin E
- Squalene (plant source)
My Beauty Bunny does not accept compensation for any product reviews; Press samples have been provided for this purpose. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.