Written by Claire Menegatti, Staff Writer
Calling all women who are too old to get acne and too young to get wrinkles, yet, somehow, are dealing with/or are concerned with both. I have found the perfect product. I am thirty. Still, I break out. I don’t have wrinkles yet, but I do worry about that. I have begun to get sun spots. In the morning, I use anti-acne products, and the evening-anti-wrinkle products. Finding a good balance can be difficult. I have wasted money and products. Either the anti-wrinkle products are too oily, and make me break out; or the acne resistance product over-dry my skin. Then I have to worry if this will bring an early onset of age signs.
Sevani Botanica has a line of products that fight both acne and wrinkles. I have been using their Ageless Cleanser, Advanced Complexion Corrector, Hyaluronic Wrinkle Defense, and Rapid Renewal Resurfacing Crème. They contain a blend of botanicals, antioxidants, and vitamins that work to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, brown spots, redness and blemishes.
It is said that 60% of what we put on our skin enters our bloodstream. Sevani is chemical free, certified organic, eco-friendly, vegan, non-GMO, paraben free, and cruelty free. The plant ingredients chosen are chosen for these properties: powerful antioxidants, natural vitamin content, natural sun protection, cell regeneration, along with exfoliating fruit acids.
Some of these ingredients include:
- Acai, Goji, Gooseberry, Pomegranate, & Sea Buckthorn Berry (offer the highest level of Vitamin C which helps nourish / renew skin cells for improved texture)
- Bulgarian Rose, Sacred Lotus, Neem Seed, Red Tea, & Neroli Extracts (which offer anti-inflammatory properties, redness reduction, antibacterial, purification, and anti-aging properties).
Other ingredients include:
- Black Willow Extract (salicylic acid-like material)
- Bulgarian Rose Damascena (anti-inflammatory agent and tissue regenerator)
- Caffeine (reduces dark circles)
- Chamomile (healing)
- Hyaluronic Acid (attracts moisture)
- Lemon Essential Oil (anti-bacterial properties)
The products are produced in small batches so that we are guaranteed a fresh product. Sevani is also eco-friendly. Some of these examples of how include: printing on recycled paper, using biodegradable ingredients, company cars are hybrid, and they support local charities, special causes, and animal rescues.
- The Ageless Cleanser comes in a gentle, silky-smooth cream-form. It’s gentle enough even for the most sensitive skin.
- The Advanced Complexion Corrector is my favorite of all the products. It’s a spray. It’s no hassle, and I am not creating any waste (other than the package) using it.
- The Hyaluronic Wrinkle Defense comes in a serum eye-drop from. You can massage it into your skin using your hands or a cotton ball.
- The Rapid Renewal Resurfacing Crème has a light citrus aroma. It’s great for the face and hands. You can use this twice a day. And, although it is light enough for the day, I prefer to use it before bed.
I have been using these products for about 2 weeks now. The past two days, I have not had to wear any cover-up to work. I feel like my skin is radiant. I can see why their tagline is, “Positively Pure Positively Powerful.” I am having quite a positive experience, and very happy this product came into my path.
My Beauty Bunny does not accept compensation for any product reviews; Press samples have been provided for this purpose. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.