Guest post by Phyrra
Halloween is my favorite time of year! I love bats, all sorts of cute and spooky bats. So I did a spooky blue bat tutorial for you.
What you’ll need for this tutorial:
- a base coat polish (I used Cult Nails Get it On Base Coat)
- a top coat polish (I used Out the Door Fast Dry Top Coat)
- an midnight sky nail polish (I used Whet Wanderlust and China Glaze Tempest)
- a one coat white nail polish (I used Zoya Gaia)
- a one coat black nail polish (I used Cult Nails Nevermore)
- a short dense nail art brush
Step by Step:
- Apply base coat.
- Apply your midnight sky polish. I used 1 coat of Whet Wanderlust and layered China Glaze Tempest on top.
- Paint a moon towards the cuticle area. I used Zoya Gaia, which has a slight golden cast and was perfect for the moon.
- Paint a ^ shape. I used Cult Nails Nevermore.
- Paint an overlapping ^ to create your bat.
- Repeat until you have a colony of bats! Finish with a top coat.
Will you wear bats this Halloween?
Press samples have been provided for review. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.