Who are we?
My Beauty Bunny™ is a an award-winning, Los Angeles based top beauty blog written by Jen Mathews and a selection of writers and other beauty product aficionados — all animal lovers. My Beauty Bunny™ writes about cruelty-free beauty products for guys and gals who can’t get enough hair, skin, makeup and other beauty products not tested on animals. Started in April 2009, My Beauty Bunny™ has become a huge hit with women (and men) who love beauty products and wish to purchase cruelty free beauty brands.
My Beauty Bunny™ focuses on finding the best in beauty from companies who do not test on animals. We are not a strictly vegan blog, and many products posted about are not vegan. We do, however, have a vegan section (vegan products are labeled as such), so if you are vegan, check there first. We are positive that once you go cruelty-free you’ll never go back. Follow us for the latest in cruelty free beauty, hair, makeup and skincare!
- International Fashion & Beauty Bloggers Organization (iFabbo) Founding Member
- Beauty Blog Coalition Founder
- Featured on Refinery 29
- Featured in All You magazine
- Featured in People Style Watch magazine
- Featured on Huff Post Live
- Featured on KTLA Los Angeles News
- Shape Magazine Top 5 Beauty Blogger
- Boots No 7 – Fabulous 7 Ambassador in London, England
- #1 in Klout’s list of top Twitter users to follow in Beauty
- #10 in WeFollow’s list of top Twitter users to follow in Beauty
- #1 Top Beauty Blog 2011 – Beauty School
- Top 50 Beauty Blog – The Performance Leader
- Top 50 Beauty Blog – Networked Blogs
- Top 40 Eco-Beauty Blog – Bachelor of Science
- 101 Beautilicious Blog Awards 2012 Winner
- Former co-Host of Alayna’s Beauty Talk on LA Talk Live (over 400,000 listeners)
- The Body Shop – Natural Beauty Blogger finalist
Want to reach the beauty-loving, fashion-forward, eco-conscious, animal-friendly consumer market? If your target market is college-educated women, ages 25-45, My Beauty Bunny™ is the place to advertise! Please note: Advertisers must sell cruelty-free products.
Guest Blog Posts
We welcome guest blog posts from NON-COMMERCIAL freelance writers. We only ask that all products referenced be cruelty-free. We will include a link to your website, but of course, we have final editorial control over all content, and we will edit if necessary.