Who are we?
My Beauty Bunny is a an award-winning, Los Angeles based top beauty blog written by Jen Mathews and a selection of writers and other beauty product aficionados — all animal lovers. My Beauty Bunny writes about cruelty-free beauty products for guys and gals who can’t get enough hair, skin, makeup and other beauty products not tested on animals. Started in April 2009, My Beauty Bunny has become a huge hit with women (and men) who love beauty products and wish to purchase cruelty free beauty brands.
My Beauty Bunny focuses on finding the best in beauty from companies who do not test on animals. We are not a strictly vegan blog, and many products posted about are not vegan. We do, however, have a vegan section (vegan products are labeled as such), so if you are vegan, check there first. We are positive that once you go cruelty-free you’ll never go back. Follow us for the latest in cruelty free beauty, hair, makeup and skincare!
- International Fashion & Beauty Bloggers Organization (iFabbo) Founding Member
- Beauty Blog Coalition Founder
- Featured on Refinery 29
- Featured in All You magazine
- Featured in People Style Watch magazine
- Featured on Huff Post Live
- Featured on KTLA Los Angeles News
- Shape Magazine Top 5 Beauty Blogger
- Member of the GLAM Beauty Network
- Boots No 7 – Fabulous 7 Ambassador in London, England
- #1 in Klout’s list of top Twitter users to follow in Beauty
- #10 in WeFollow’s list of top Twitter users to follow in Beauty
- #1 Top Beauty Blog 2011 – Beauty School
- Top 50 Beauty Blog – The Performance Leader
- Top 50 Beauty Blog – Networked Blogs
- Top 40 Eco-Beauty Blog – Bachelor of Science
- The HLMN Hot 100
- 101 Beautilicious Blog Awards 2012 Winner
- Former co-Host of Alayna’s Beauty Talk on LA Talk Live (over 400,000 listeners)
- The Body Shop – Natural Beauty Blogger finalist
Want to reach the beauty-loving, fashion-forward, eco-conscious, animal-friendly consumer market? If your target market is college-educated women, ages 25-45, My Beauty Bunny is the place to advertise! Please note: Advertisers must sell cruelty-free products. Manufacturers that conduct animal testing, or buy ingredients from companies that are known to conduct animal testing will not be considered.
Guest Blog Posts
We welcome guest blog posts from NON-COMMERCIAL freelance writers. We only ask that all products referenced be cruelty-free. We will include a link to your website, but of course, we have final editorial control over all content, and we will edit if necessary. Links to specific products or corporate websites will fall under the sponsored post category. Please inquire about current sponsored post rates.