Hey guys! I’ve got a Taylor Swift inspired tutorial for you today. I’ve often seen Taylor Swift wearing a smoky silver eye. She also likes killer bright lips. This is also a great cruelty free holiday look!
How to Achieve the Look
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Blend Makeup Geek Galaxy onto the outer lid and crease, blending inwards.
- Blend out the browbone and upper crease with BftE Very Vanilla.
- Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid, then use essence Starlight on the lid. Whisk a bit of Starlight on the inner crease and blend upwards and outwards.
- Line the upper lash line with black liquid liner. Line the outer lower lash line with black pencil liner. Line the entire lower lash line with Stila Triggerfish.
- Add a touch of BftE Glistening under the brows and at the inner corner of the eye. Finish with mascara.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Makeup Geek Galaxy – outer lid, crease, blended upwards
- BftE Very Vanilla – browbone
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
- essence Starlight – lid, inner crease blended outwards
- BftE Glistening – under eyebrows and inner corner of eyes
- Black Liquid Eyeliner – upper lash line
- NARS Via Veneto black liner – outer lower lash line
- Stila Triggerfish – lower lash line
- Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara in Brilliant Black
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Granite
- Paula’s Choice Resist foundation in Porcelain
- NARS Illuminator in Orgasm – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlighter
- Addiction NV ReHab – contour
- e.l.f. HD finishing powder
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Harlot Lip Tar
I used OCC Harlot Lip Tar for vivid red lips, but if you don’t like such a bold shade, opt for a soft peach or soft pink.
I hope you like the smoky silver eye!
Press samples have been provided for review. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.