Too Faced’s Tinted Beauty Balm (BB Cream) is a nice, light alternative to foundation for the summer. In the pic above, I’m not wearing any makeup other than the beauty balm. Ordinarily I would add a little concealer to my dark spots and acne scars, but I wanted to show you the coverage without any concealer or photoshopping.
1. Light-diffusing pigments tint and add radiance (available in 6 shades).
2. Anti-aging, multi-mineral complex primes & prevents damage.
3. Moisturizes with oil-free hydration.
4. Hypo-allergenic and soothing for all skin types.
5. Broad-spectrum, chemical-free SPF 20.
Anti-aging, Multi-mineral Complex: Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc as well as Ginseng and Ginko Biloba.
Soothes & Nourishes: Vitamins A & E, as well as Chamomile soothe and nourishes while the oil-free hydrating formula moisturizes.
Sun Protection: Broad-spectrum, chemical-free SPF 20 offers optimum protection from the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays.
Multi-use: Can be used as a primer to prep skin for either foundation for more coverage, or powder for a lighter finish.
My Beauty Bunny does not accept compensation for any product reviews; Press samples have been provided for this purpose. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.