Being a beauty editor means I get to try things I normally wouldn’t have known about. And sometimes I really hit the jackpot. And when that happens, I just want to share it with everyone I know!
I recently got a 2-month supply of youthH2O – the “age defying energy shots.” Now this is not anything like Red Bull – so don’t be scared (although I do love Red Bull – not gonna lie). These shots build your body up from the inside out – instead of putting a huge strain on your adrenal glands like mega doses of caffeine will do. Everyone now – shots, shots, shots, shots!
YouthH2O – Beauty & Energy with Superfoods! Here’s what I have noticed:
- I feel smarter. I have found myself using a vocabulary that has been locked away in a file somewhere in my brain.
- I have more energy.
- My skin has a glow – and I have fewer breakouts.
- Enhanced libido (woo hoo!)
- It’s also supposed to help your immune system – not sure if it’s doing that, but I can say that my boyfriend was recently sick and I didn’t catch it. I usually catch everything!
This little shot of superfoods doesn’t have any caffeine – instead it has:
- Organic maca (for natural energy over time – no immediate boost and crash like with caffeine)
- Organic camu camu (gives skin a youthful appearance, has a high amount of Vit C and enhances collagen and elasticity in skin)
- Organic purple corn extracts (a powerful antioxidant that can help you lose weight!)
- Vitamin C (510%)
- Vitamin B6 (3,135%)
- Niacin (196%)
- Vitamin B12 (5,019%)
- Folic acid (100%)
Each shot is 2 oz with 19 calories and no fat. You take it 5 days per week – 3 weeks at a time and 1 week off.
Ever wonder why all the beauty pageants and Miss Universe champions come from South America? Why South Americans have flawless skin and hard to find acne products in South America? Or wonder why the worlds most popular and high performance sport is dominated by South America? South Americans literally dominate Miss Universe (beauty) and soccer (athletic performance). Wanna know why? The beauty pageants and soccer players share one common denominator: they both have a daily dose of the superfoods you find in youthH2O!
Sounds great – is there any catch? Well, not really, but I will tell you that the taste is pretty bad. There’s no added sugar or anything like that, so you have to let yourself get used to it. At first I had to plug my nose to get it down, but now it doesn’t bother me. Can you do a tequila shot? Okay, then you can do this. And it’s so much better for your body.
$25 off discount code for My Beauty Bunny readers! Use code: MyBeautyBunny. Redeem at www.youthH2O.com.
Want to win this awesome product for yourself? We are giving away 6 boxes (half year supply) to four lucky readers! Wait for the Rafflecopter widget to load below to enter. You can do as many tasks as you like to earn entries – you don’t have to do them all!
Press samples have been provided for review. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.